Patient Forms and Insurance Information
Please call our office at (817) 736-2912 to find out if we are credentialed with your insurance plan. This webpage will be updated periodically with more information, but still may not include all of the insurance plans we currently service.
COVID-19 Update: We are open. We offer in office & Telemedicine/Teledermatology appointments.
If you have any of the following symptoms or completed any of the following activities, please call our office to reschedule, cancel or convert your in-office appointment into a virtual visit if this will fit your needs.
- Experienced cough, fever, extreme fatigue or shortness of breath in the past 3 weeks
- Come into contact with someone who has tested positive or suspected to test positive for the coronavirus (COVID-19) in the last 3 weeks.
- Traveled outside the United States within the last 3 weeks.
To maintain safety for all of our patients and staff, we are continuing to evolve our policies and we appreciate your willingness to comply. We are following CDC recommendations in cleaning and disinfecting our clinic. Please call our office at (817) 736-2912 for an appointment today.
This list will be updated periodically, however, for the most accurate information please call our office at 817-736-2912.
- Aetna – Commercial
- Aetna – Texas Health
- Aetna – Medicare
- Baylor Scott White Quality Alliance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Texas Essentials HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Texas Premier HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield High Performance Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield BAV HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage
- Cigna – Health Spring Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- Coventry PPO
- First Health PPO
- Friday Health Plan PPO/EPO
- Galaxy Health Network PPO
- Healthcare Highways PPO
- HealthSmart PPO
- HealthSmart GEPO
- HealthSmart Accel
- Humana ChoiceCare PPO
- Human Medicare Advantage HMO
- Independent Medical Systems PPO
- Imagine Health PPO
- Imperial Medicare Advantage
- United Healthcare